Stones' Phones is looking to expand our Washington, DC office by hiring a Project Manager (Entry Level)
Stones' Phones is a leading progressive political consulting firm that offers award-winning strategic phone outreach for high-profile electoral and legislative campaigns, non-profit organizations, and labor unions across the nation, focusing on issues such as drug policy reform, workers’ rights, racial justice, immigration, environmental protection, LGBTQ equality, and women’s reproductive health.
Here at Stones’, we help build a safer and more equitable world, and are looking for someone who shares that mission.
Our firm is based in Washington, DC, with offices in Columbus, OH, Madison, WI and Rancho Mirage, CA.
Account Executive/Strategist Support: write scripts, create budgets, track races
- Write and edit scripts for call programs with Microsoft Word; create budgets and pricing with Excel; manage and create proposals using Proposify
- Manage political race tracking on campaigns, advocacy efforts, and organizations to maintain up-to-date research on clients; identify organizations and individuals that Stones’ Phones can work with to advance our causes
Administration/Operations: manage CRM database, answer phones, perform other administrative duties as needed
-Manage and update CRM database; write bios; draft blog posts
-Scan documents; make supply runs; answer phones
-Provide back-up administrative support to other team members as needed
- 1-2 years of experience as an intern, working in campaigns, or other political experience. Background in politics or public policy is preferred, but not required. Strong interest in these areas, however, is necessary
- Ability to work, communicate, and multi-task effectively in a high-volume environment with multiple deadlines, team members, and clients of diverse cultural backgrounds, all while maintaining strong attention to detail and unmatched organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Mac OS X, with an emphasis on Power Point, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Interpersonal skills: ability to build relationships with high-level officials, client leads, staff, and vendors with confidence and professionalism; approach work with a joyful and can-do attitude; push work forward and adapt quickly as things change
- Occasional travel and irregular hours, similar to a political campaign
- Ability to commit to the role through at least the 2018 election cycle
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Project Manager – Your Name” in the subject line.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Stones’ Phones offers a generous benefits package, including healthcare, paid time off, phone bill reimbursement, paid sick days, public transportation assistance, and a profit share 401k.
STONES' PHONES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stones’ Phones is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn and work together to create the change we want to see in the world. Our firm is strengthened by our staff’s diversity: Regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other underrepresented characteristic, we strongly encourage you to apply. In addition, Stones’ Phones will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
We love, respect, and welcome you!