PAID INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
Stones' Phones is looking to expand our DC office by hiring a full-time, paid Intern for Fall 2018 with the potential for permanent employment.
Stones' Phones is a leading progressive political consulting firm that offers award-winning strategic phone outreach. Our clients include high-profile electoral and legislative campaigns, non-profit organizations, and labor unions focusing on a diverse set of issues.
Here at Stones’ Phones, we strive to build a safer and more equitable world, and are looking for someone who shares that mission.
Our firm is based in Washington, DC, with offices in Columbus, OH, Madison, WI and Rancho Mirage, CA.
Account Executive/Strategist Support: write scripts, create budgets, track races
- Write and edit scripts for call programs; create budgets and pricings with Excel; manage and create proposals using our proposal software
- Research political races for campaigns, advocacy efforts, and organizations to maintain up-to-date information on clients
Administration/Operations: manage client database, answer phones, perform other administrative duties as needed
Manage and update client database; write bios
Draft blog posts
Make supply runs
Provide back-up administrative support to other team members as needed
The ideal candidate will be someone who is a self-starter that can take initiative and is willing to take on the little and big tasks with the same level of enthusiasm!
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours per week) and start as soon as possible.
- A background in politics or public policy is preferred, but not required. Strong interest in these areas, however, is necessary
- Ability to work, communicate, and multi-task effectively in a high-volume environment, all while maintaining strong attention to detail and organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Mac OS X, with an emphasis on Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities and backgrounds in an office environment; approach work with a joyful and can-do attitude.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Intern – Your Name” in the subject line by 11:59pm on August 24th, 2018.
Full-time interns receive a $1,250 monthly stipend and public transportation assistance.
STONES’ PHONES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stones’ Phones is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other underrepresented characteristic.
Women and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply. In addition, Stones’ Phones will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.